Frankfurt, Germany; London, United Kingdom; New York City, New York, United States
Anzahl der Mitarbeiter*innen
60, 000+ colleagues worldwide
Wir suchen/bieten studienbegleitend…
Wir suchen/bieten Absolvent*innen…
10 week summer internship; if successfully completed
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
Über uns/dafür stehen wir
- American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
- At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible—and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
- When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Here, you’ll learn and grow as we champion your meaningful career journey, with programs and benefits to back you at each stage of your career and life. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our powerful backing promise to our customers and each other every day. And, we’ll do it in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they truly belong.
- With a variety of mentorship and educational opportunities available, you’ll develop your professional skill-set while gaining real-world career experience. As a part of #TeamAmex, our interns are encouraged to roll up their sleeves and contribute their unique points of view to help impact and shape a global iconic brand.
- Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together.
Der Rainbow-Day ist uns wichtig, weil…
We’re committed to making sure our colleagues are as diverse as our customers and the communities where we live and work. We value and embrace differences, and believe unique perspectives, and backgrounds are critical to our success. Our goal is to ensure American Express is a place where all colleagues are seen, heard, and feel like they truly belong. Because at Amex, being yourself matters.
We commit ourselves to advancing cultural changes and policies so all colleagues, regardless of sex, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation, are respected and valued.
Diese Diversity-Maßnahmen leben wir schon jetzt in unserem Unternehmen:
We have a long history of supporting and celebrating the LGBTQ+ community and are proud to be part of a movement that encourages acceptance and understanding of everyone. By offering inclusive benefits for colleagues, including gender-neutral parental leave and healthcare coverage for colleagues and their loved ones, and partnering with our PRIDE+ Colleague Network to host events and open forums, we are committed to championing our colleagues and advancing positive change for all.
This year, we celebrated PRIDE month in June with the theme “Live Beyond Labels: Proudly Backing All of You,” and we encouraged colleagues to reflect on the many dimensions of our lives and embrace each other’s full selves beyond the labels we identify with. We shared the perspectives and stories of LGBTQ+ colleagues on our intranet site and held a series of events in partnership with PRIDE+, including fireside chats with Amex colleagues and a conversation with actor and trans activist Indya Moore.